WINNING NOTIFICATION OF US$1,000,000.

GLORIOUS LOTTERY AGENCY
Ref. Number: 455/756/8888
Batch Number: 2361354302-TB04

Sir/Madam,
We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Lottery Winners  International programs held on the 15th of September 2004, your e-mail  address attached to ticket number 229500411169-4213 with serial Number  8892-008 drew lucky numbers 8-77-08-03-23-55 which consequently won in the  1st category, you have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of One  Million United States Dollars (US$1,000,000) CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Due to some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your winning information
confidential until you file for your claim. This is part of our security  protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by  some participants.
All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from  over 20,000 company and 30,000,000 i ndividual email addresses and names  from all over the World. This promotional program takes place every  year.This lottery was promoted and sponsored by some eminent personalities  who do not wish to declare their identity for security reasons.
To file for  your claim, please contact our fiducial Agent:

Mrs. Glory Festus and Mr. Mike David
Email: glorioustrust002@netscape.net

Remember, all winning must be processed not later than 24th of October 2004  or when authentic proof is given for the delay of filing your winning claim.  Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, remember  to quote your reference and batch numbers in all correspondence.
Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform our agent as  soon as possible. Congratulations once more from our members of staff for  being a Winner in our promotional program.
Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.

Sincerely yours,

Mr. Mike David.
Lottery Co-ordinator.