URGENT ASSISTANCE

MRS AINA IGE
12, KINGSWAY AVENUE
IKOYI.
Email: ainazz12@yahoo.co.in
Dear Friend,
INTRODUCTION: l am Mrs. Aina Ige,wife to the late
Chief,Justice Bola Ige. l know this proposal will come
to you as a surprise because we have not met before
either physically or through correspondence. I have no
doubt in your ability to handle this proposal
involving huge sum of money.
MY HUSBAND CHIEF BOLA IGE (Now Late) was the former
Minister of Power and Steel and the Minister for
Justice of my country before he was assassinated by
unknown gun-men. During the said period as the
Minister of Power and Steel and Minister for Justice
he made some money which he left for me and my two
children as the only thing to inherit. The money is
Forty-one million, five hundred thousand United State
dollars.(US$41.5m).
 Though he accumulated this said fund between July
1983 to June 2000 and from June 2000 till when he was
murdered but due to his lack of trust in the
Government,he deposited this Money in a Strong
Room/safe with an open beneficiary in the Central
Bank of
Nigeria( CBN) pending when he would finish arrangement
transfer it abroad as a CONTRACT PAYMENT. He was
planning this before he was assassinated by these
unknown gun-men.
Prior to his death he called my attention to the money
and charged me to look for a foreigner who would
assist me in the transfer / investment of the funds
abroad. So l would be very grateful if you could
accept to help me archieve this great objective.
I promise to reward you with 20% of the total fund, if
the total funds is transferred to your vital bank
account.  Five percent (5%) would be set aside to take
care of all expenses we may incure during the
transaction. To indicate your interest, contact me
urgently and confidentially for more information and
the roles you will play in this business.Or you can
reach my first son Henry Bola on his direct telephone
line.234-80-5516-7494,
Email: ainazz10@yahoo.co.in
All the legal information concerning this Money will
be sent to you as soon as we agree together.
Please for security reasons, when you call my son,
once he answers, ask to speak with Henry, once he
answers, ask 'what is the code?', he should answer
'BORN GREAT'.If he doesnt say BORN GREAT, know you are
not speaking with him, hang up the phone and call him
back. This is to make sure you are talking to the
right person.
Best Regards,
Mrs. Aina Ige