AWARD NOTIFICATION: FINAL NOTICE

EUROPE  FORTUNE LOTTERY.
Stadhouderskade 12 Amsterdam,1054 ES
Netherlands

FROM: THE DESK OF THE PROMOTION MANAGER
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT,
REF: EFL/04/736207152/NL

ATTN: AWARD WINNER.

AWARD NOTIFICATION: FINAL NOTICE

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement

today,September 26, 2004,of winners of the EUROPE  FORTUNE

LOTTERY/ INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS held on September 6th, 2004.
Your e-mail address attachedd to ticket number

EFL754/22/76,EuropelottoBV code number:EFL09622NL drew  the

lucky numbers 37-13-34-85-56-42, and consequently won in 2nd

category .
Note that No tickets were sold, all participants in this

lottery program  have been selected randomly through a

computer  ballot system drawn from over 25,000 addresses

individuals and companies from all search engines and web

sites. This promotional program takes place  every year, and

is promoted and sponsored by eminent personalities like the

Sultan of Brunei, Bill Gates  of microsoft inc and other

corporate organisations. This is to encourage the use of the

internet and  computers worldwide.

You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of

5,000,000.00EURO(FIVE MILLION) in cash credited to file REF

NO. REF: EFL/04/736207152/NL  This is from total  prize money

 shared among the  fifteen international winners in the 2nd

category.

CONGRATULATIONS! Your fund is now deposited with a  Finance

and Security House and insured in your name.  Due to the mix

up of some numbers and names, we ask  that you keep this

award strictly from public notice  until your claim has been

processed and your money remitted to your account. This is

part of our  security protocol to avoid double claiming or

unscrupulous acts by participants of this program.To begin

your claim,please contact your claims officer/Agent

immediately:

JAMES HOLSTER
CHIEF FINANCIAL DIRECTOR
EQUITORIAL TRUST AND FINANCE BV
EMAIL:ja_hol22@mail2europe.com

For due processing and remittance of your prize money to a

designated account of your choice.  Remember,you must contact

your claims officer not later than one week from the receipt

of this mail.After this date, all funds will be returned as

unclaimed.All correspondences to ALLSPORT HULTON,either by

email,should have this email sent   along with it and also,

your email address to which this email is sent,should be

clearly and boldly written in your response.

NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications,

please remember to quote your reference number in every one

of your correspondences with your officer.Furthermore,should

there be any change of your address, do inform your claims

officer as soon as possible. Congratulations again from all

our staff and thank you for being part of our promotions

program.

Sincerely,

Sarah George.
Promotions Manager

Mail sent from WebMail service at Email Marketing Bank at:
- http://www.e-MarketingBank.com