EMAIL WINNING NOTIFICATION.

EMAIL /LOTTERY SWEEPTAKES
(ACCREDITED LICENSED AGENT INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY .N.V)
Ref. Nnumbe:IMFD 044/576/577/7D Batch Number: 5455-98774-FG 7K
Sir/Madam
We are pleased to inform you about the result of the Winners International
Lottery N.V. programs LIEGE BELGIUM held on the 24th september ,2004. Your e-mail
address
attached to ticket number 007686605- with serial number 6774-582 drew lucky
numbers 7-16-98-22-20-45 which consequently won in the 1st category, you
have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of
€1,000,000.00 (One Million Euros) in cash credited to file REF NUMBER IMFD
044/576/577/7D.This is from total prize money of euro €50, 000,000.00 shared
among the fifty, international winners in this category.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!Due to the mix up of some numbers and name's we
ask
that you keep your Winning information confidential until your claims has
been processed and Your money Remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol
To avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by
some Participants.
All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn .
>From over 20,000 company and 30,000,000 individual email addresses and names
from all over the world. This promotional program takes placeevery three
years.This lottery was promoted by the software corporation to compensate
some few individuals with website and email addresses, we hope that with
part of your winning you will take part in our next year euro € 50 million
international lottery. To file for your Claim, please contact our
CLAIM MANAGER. WILLIAM RAYMOND DOUGLAS, TEL: +32-497-928-408
Email: Uniquedipsecfins@netscape.net
Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 29th of october
2004.After this date all unclaimed funds will be included in the next
stake.Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications
Please remember to quote your reference number and batch numbers in all
Correspondence. Further more, should there be any change of address
do Inform
our agent as soon as possible.Congratulations once more from our members of
staff and thank you for Being part of our promotional program.
Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.
Sincerely yours,
Mr, Baron Patsy.
(Lottery Coordinator)