WINNING NOTIFICATION

CASHOUT LOTTO B.V
CASHOUT PLAZA, SUITE 1102A
AMSTERDAM ZUID-OOST
AMSTERDAM, THE NETHERLANDS
Ref: OYL/265104060037/02
Batch: 24/00319/IPD

                WINNING NOTIFICATION:
We happily announce to you the draw of the CASH-OUT LOTTOS
Sweepstake Lottery  International programs held today the 27th OF september,2004 IN THE
NETHERLANDS.This is a computer generated lottos of internet users using email addresses as draws.
Your e-mail address attached to ticket number: 275-1085-8862-005 with Serial number 8786-35 drew the
lucky numbers:  5 16 22 36 37 65, which subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd category.
You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum
of   US$2,500,000.00 (Two million,Five Hundred Thousand
United States  Dollars) in cash credited to file OYL/265104060037/02.This is from a total cash prize of
US $ 25 Million  dollars, shared amongst the first Ten (10) lucky
winners in this  category.
All participants were selected randomly from World
Wide Web site  through computer draw system and extracted from over
100,000 companies. This  promotion takes place annually.
Please note that your lucky winning number falls
within our  European booklet representative office in Europe as
indicated in your play coupon.In view of this, your US$2,500,000.00 (Two
million,Five  Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) would be
released to you by our  payment office in europe.
Our European agent will immediately commence the
process to  facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you
contact him.
For security reasons, you are advised to keep your
winning  information confidential till your claims is processed
and your money  remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to
claim your prize.
This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double
claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some
unscrupulous elements. Please be warned.
To file for your claim, please contact your claims
agent:
MR VAN MORGAN
Email: vanmorgan2004@netscape.net
To avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please
quote your  reference/batch numbers in any correspondences with us
or our designated  agent.
Congratulations once more from all members and staff
of this program.
Thank you for being part of our promotional lottery
program.
Sincerely,
SIR HENRY BERNARD.
CASH-OUT LOTTO Co-ordinator
NOTE:PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS OFFICE MAKE SURE YOU CONTACT YOUR CLAIMS
AGENT ABOVE.ALSO MAKE SURE YOU SEND DOWN YOU PHONE AND FAX NUMBERS TO
YOUR CLAIMS AGENT FOR EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION.