AWRD WINNING NOTIFICATION FINAL NOTICE//

 ACCREDITED LICENSED AGENT MR VAN BART TWIST H.  TO EUROPA    ATLANTIC
 SECURITY FIRM LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL.
 Ref. Number: 532/756/4108
 Batch Number:138901537-846G
 Sir/Madam
 We are pleased to inform you of the result of the
 Lottery Winners International programs held on the 10th  September, 2004.
 Your
 e-mail address attached to ticket number 67511465895-6410 with serial
 number
 3772-510 drew lucky numbers D-14-88-23-21-45 which consequently won in
 the
 2nd category, you have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out
 of
 US$
 1000,000.00 (one million United States Dollars) CONGRATULATIONS!!! Due
 mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your winning
 information confidential until your claims has been processed and your
 money
 remitted to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double
 claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants.
 All
 participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from
 over
 20,000 company and 30,000,000 individual Email addresses and names
 from
 all
 over the world. This promotional program takes place every three
 years.
 This
 lottery was promoted and sponsored by Presidents of the World Largest
 software, we hope with part of your winning you will take part in our
 next
 year USD50 million international lottery. To file for your claim,
[...]
 please
 contact our FIDUCIAL Agent MR. VAN BART TWIST  H, of the  EUROPA
 ATLANTIC
 SICURITY FIRM  LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL.
 Tel: 0032-497-993-294,
 EMAIL:infoeuroplottery@netscape.net
 Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 28th of
 October, 2004.
 After this date all unclaimed funds will be included in the next
 stake.
 Please note in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications.
 Please
 remember to quote your reference number and batch numbers in all
 correspondence. Furthermore, should there be any change of address do
 inform
 our agent as soon as possible. Congratulations once more from our
 members of
 staff and thank you for being part of our promotional  program.
 Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.
 Sincerely
 yours, Mrs.Judith  Gommans
 Lottery Coordinator.