WINNING NOTIFICATION.

FROM:THE LOTTORY COODINATOR
PRIME LOTTERY BONNAZA
ATTN:
              RESULT FOR THIRD CATEGORY DRAWS:
PRIME LOTTERY BONNAZA wishes to inform you of the results of It'S
Promotional draws held on the 25TH September 2004. We are happy to
officially inform you that you have emerged a winner under our Third
Category Draws,which is part of our promotional draws.  Participants
were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 100,000 email
addresses of individuals and companies from Africa, America, Asia,
Australia,Canada, Europe, Middle East, and New Zealand as part of our
International Promotions Program.
Your email address, attached to ticket number 01-47-537,with serial number
61-217 drew the lucky numbers 05, 19, 44, 26, 34, 46 (20) and consequently
won in thet hird Category.You have therefore been awarded a lump sum pay out of $2M USD (Two Million United States Dollars) in cash, which is the winning payout for Third Category winners. This is from the total prize money of $10M USD shared between 5 international winners in the Third
category.
CONGRATULATIONS!
Your fund is now deposited with EXPRESS FINANCE B.V  insured. In your best
interest and also to avoid mix up of numbers and names of any kind,
we request that you keep the entire details of your award strictly from
public notice until the process of transfering your claims has been
completed, and your funds remitted to your account. This is part of our
security protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by
participants/nonparticipants of this program.
We also wish to bring to your notice our end of year(2004) high stakes where you stand a chance of winning up to USD 3.5 Million, we hope that with a part of your prize you will participate.Please contact your claims agent immediately, to begin your claims process;
MR. DANNY HANKS,
PAYMENT DIRECTOR,
EXPRESS FINANCE B.V.
TEL: 0031-650-877-921
FAX:0031-847-305-536
EMAIL:expressfinanc102@netscape.net
For due processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated
account of your choice.Remember, you must contact your claim agent not later
than Seven days of this notification. After this date, all funds will be
returned as unclaimed.
NOTE: For easy reference and identification, Find  below your reference and Batch numbers, remember to quote these numbers in every one of your
correspondence with your claims agent.
REFERENCE NUMBER: PLB3-B20
BATCH NUMBER: GBH-02/447/AZ
Congratulations once again from all our staff and thank you for being part
of our promotions program.
Your sincerely,
Mr.HERBERT FOX
(LOTTERY COORDINATOR)
Note:
You are adviced in your own interest to keep information about this lottery from the public to aviod double claims.Please contact your claims agent.