Link Swapping

Title: Untitled Document

Dear Webmaster,

Link swapping Network. A new concept and you get to join for free.

Congratulations on being one of the very few members that will sign up for free, we are offering three months for free to the first 250 members, this is a Totally new concept in link swapping here is a site that has the directory that you will get, but just copying three lines of code into a webpage on your site.

Think of it as a network of web owners that wish to swap links. You get to chose three main Directories and five sub categories within those categories. Trust me this is a new and fantastic idea, you get to Join for free for three months, if your rankings have not dramatically gone up, then you can just simply cancel your subscription.

Once the maximum of free spots have been taken (250) all other customers will get one month free, this will still give new customers a chance to see just how well our system works. In order for us to approve you, you must sign up through paypal this will cost you absolutely nothing, once you have done this you will be given the code necessary to get your directory.

There is a great help section and F.A.Q. You will need to pick the three categories and five subcategories before your directory will show. It really is very easy to set up just three lines of code to copy and paste. Also we have a manual swap that is free to join, and if you decide to upgrade, the links that you have already swapped will be taken with you and put into your new directory.

At the end of three months you will start to get billed $5.95 a month, if you are not happy with our services, and your ranking has not dramatically improved, you can simply cancel your subscription, and it would not have cost you a penny. Thanks for your interest in this new and very exciting link exchange.

SITE MAP

Sign me up for free

Kind Regards Simon, Admin