Grand Prize Winner !!

From: THE LOTTERY COORDINATOR,
International Promotions/Prize Award Department
DESTINY LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL.
KRUITBERG 100 A, 1104 BG,
AMSTERDAM NETHERLAND

Dear Winner,
			RESULTS FOR CATEGORY "A" DRAWS

Congratulations to you as we bring to your notice, our end of year results from the DESTINY LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL. We are happy to inform you that you have emerged a winner under the First Category, which is part of our promotional draws. The draws were held on 25th
August 2004 and results are being officially announced today
Participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 20.000.00 companies and 30.000.000 individual email addresses from Africa, America, Asia, Australia, Europe, Middle East, and Oceania as part of our International Promotions Program. This promotional program takes place every year, and is promoted and sponsored by eminent personalities like the Sultan of Brunei, Bill Gate of Micro Soft and other corporate organizations. This is to encourage the use of the internet and computers worldwide.

You/Your Company, attached to ticket number 6422-5-486, with serial number 45-18 drew the lucky numbers 34-88-56-17 12 and consequently won in the First Category. You have therefore been awarded a lump sum pay out of 2.000.000 Euro (Two million, Euro), which is the winning payout for Category A winners. This is from the total prize money of 10,000,000 Euro shared among the 5 winners in this category.

CONGRATULATIONS!
Your fund is now deposited with our transfer agents and insured to the real value. In your best interest and also to avoid mix up of numbers and names of any kind, we request that you keep the entire details of your award strictly from public notice until the processing and transfer of your claims has been completed and your funds remitted to your account. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants/non participants of this program.
We also wish to bring to your notice our next premium stakes draw where you stand a chance of winning up to 20 million Euro; we hope that with a part of your prize, you will participate.
Please contact your claims agent immediately for due processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated account of your choice:

You are advised to contact our agents Mr. Arnold Brown (Foreign Department Manager) on email:destinylottery@netscape.net within two weeks of receiving this notice. Failure to do so may warrant disqualification.

NOTE: For easy reference and identification, remember to quote your
REFERENCE NUMBER: RTINT/3086/2508/04 and BATCH NUMBER: R4/B549-24 in every of your correspondences with your claims agent.
Congratulations once again from all our staff and thank you for being part of our promotions program.

Yours Sincerely,

Mrs. Brenda Smith.
(Lottery Co-Ordinator)

N.B: Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the winners will result to disqualification and if you are below 18 years of age, you are automatically disqualified.
Please do not reply to this mail. Contact your Claims agent immediately.