honest appeal

NATIONAL ELECTRIC POWER AUTHORITY
            FEDERAL SECRETARIAT
                IKOYI-LAGOS.

 FROM THE DESK OF:

I am the Chairman Contract Review Committee of National Electric Power Authority
{NEPA}.

Although this proposal might come to you as a surprise since it is coming
from someone you do not know or ever seen before, but after due deliberations
with my colleagues, I decided to contact you based on
Intuition.

 We are soliciting for your humble and confidential assistance to take custody
of twenty-five
Million,Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars.{US$25.,500,000.00}.
This sum {US$25.5M} is
over invoiced contract sum which is currently in an offshore payment account
of the Central Bank of
Nigeria as an unclaimed contract entitlement which can easily be withdrawn
or drafted or paid to any
recommended beneficiary by my committee.

 On this note, you will be presented as a contractor to NEPA who has executed
a contract to a tune of the above sum and has not been paid.
 Proposed Sharing Pattern (%):

 1. 60% for my colleagues. and me

 2. 30% for you as a partner/fronting for us.

 3. 10% for expenses that may be incurred by both parties during the cause
of this transaction.

Our law prohibits civil servants from operating foreign accounts, hence
we are contacting you.If this
proposal satisfies you, do respond as soon as possible with the following
information:

1. The name you wish to use as the beneficiary of the
fund.

2. Your Confidential Phone and Fax Numbers to enable me send to you the
National Electric Power
Authority's (N.E.P.A) Foreign contractors payment application form and more
details regarding this
transaction and also for voice contact.

Further discussion will be centered on how the fund would be transfered
into your account and full detailson how to accomplish this great opportunity
of ours.

Thank you and God Bless.

Regards,

 Mr Mike Egobia