CONGRATULATION.

FROM:SUNSWEETWIN/PRIZE AWARD DEPT.
REF: SUN/2010-968091/03
BATCH: 54/010/IPD
DATE4/10/2004
 WINNING CONFIRMATION NOTICE
WEB SITE:(www.swisslotto.org).
We are glad to inform you that your E-mail address appears as the
confirmed Winner of our last SUNSWEETWIN email lottery program held on
the 2nd  october 2004.
Your e-mail address attached to ticket number 20675543256-786 with
Serial number 3765-75 drew lucky numbers 7-12-18-24-32-45, which
Consequently won in the 2nd category, you have therefore been
approved For a lump sum payment of Eight hundred thousand united state
dollars(US$800,000,00). CONGRATULATIONS!!!
This promotional program takes place every year. All participants were
selected through a computer ballot system drawn from over 100,000
companies and 50,000, 000 individual email addresses and names from all
over the world.
In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications please remember
to quote your reference number and batch numbers in all
correspondence.We ask that you keep your winning information
confidential until your claims has been processed and your money
remitted to you. Remember all winnings must be claimed not later than
30TH  of  OCTOBER. 2004. After this date all unclaimed funds will be
included in the next stake.
To file for your claim or for further details, please contact our agent
MR.
F James at lotteryinterpro4@netscape.net In respect of our commitment
towards helping the less previledge, we ask that you voluntarily
contribute 1% of your Global winnings to any charity organization you
desire at your
convinience.
Congratulations once more from our members of staff.
Mrs. m.martiez
Global Winning co-ordinator.