GOOD DAY

Mr. Mohammed Abacha.
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/2492425.stm
http://www.onlinenigeria.com/links/adv.asp?blurb=99

DEAR Sir,

I am Mohammed Abacha, the eldest son of the late president of
Nigeria, General Sani Abacha. I was falsely accused of murder
and as such was imprisoned, but thanks to Allah, I have been
released for my innocence.Well dear friend I need your assistance
in transferring some of my money into your account, because the
government is making plans to seize them, as they did to my
fathers own. Please view this site and read it's content carefully,

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/635720.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1741445.stm
http://www.jubileeplus.org/worldnews/africa/nigeria200502.htm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/468903.stm

the amount is $29million in a Security Abroad. All that is needed is
forme to instruct the company to transfer the funds to your
account, I will remunerate you with 20% of the total funds
transferred to your vital bank account as compensation for your
assistance, Five percent (5%) would be set aside to take care of all
expenses we may incur during the transaction. To indicate your
interest, contact me urgently and confidentially for more
information and the roles you will play in this business. All the
legal information concerning

this Money will be sent to you as soon as we agree together. I
have been confined only to Kano and all my calls are monitored,
So I will get you the needed information. If this proposal satisfies
you, please contact me immediately with your full names,
telephone and fax numbers to enable me
contact you. And give to you every detail of this transaction from
beginning to the end on behalf of the family. Alternatively you can
contact me on my
email address at:mohammed_abacha@excite.it
Thanks for your cooperation.
Best Regard.