I will be glad to work with you

FROM WALTER PATRICE
FOREIGN PAYMENT DEPARTMENT

Dear friend,

I am approaching you in respect of a confidential transaction which will
benefit you and I. My name is Patrice Walter, an account officer with one
of the commercial banks in the west African region, I discovered a long
time deposit belonging to an expatriate now deceased, which has been
waiting to be claimed, until now, no one has come up to affect the said
claim, therefore myself in collaboration with the financial secretary,
have perfected arrangements and successfully moved the funds out of our
bank through a security vault overseas covered by a strict insurance
policy.

Note that we resolved to applying diplomatic services in this regard due
to rigid economic policy that is presently affecting all states in the
ECOWAS region. The implementation of this law resulted to strict
monitoring of all out-going funds from any financial institution in west
Africa, therefore we decided to transfer the funds overseas as a
DIPLOMATIC CONSIGNMENT with the assistance of a securities and finance
company, to enable us claim the funds on agreement with a foreign partner
whom we shall equip with the needed information relative to the deposition
so that he/she shall proceed to claim the deposit as the next of kin to
the original depositor.

Please note the below conditions qualifies you for the offer.

1) Maintaining total confidentiality regarding the project.
2) Being honest and fair minded in sharing
3) Your ability to handle the transaction/ assist us to invest our share
in your country or somewhere safe outside Africa.

The total amount involved in the deposit is us$ Ten million six hundred
thousand. As you indicate interest to work with us, please email me on
this confidential email address  (wpatrice@bankersmail.com) so that
we will be able to deliberate closely on the conditions of our partnership
before we proceed.

Regarding the security of your personality and possible successful
conclusion of the transaction in few working days, this aspect is
guaranteed as all avenue has been tidied up for our joint interest.

Expecting   your positive response, accompanied by confidential tel and
fax numbers.

Yours faithfully
Patrice Walter.