Urgent reply needed.

DR.TOBY AHMED
AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING UNIT
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPT
CREDIT BANK BENIN
COTONOU-BENIN REPUBLIC
WEST AFRICA.

My dear,

I am Dr.Toby Ahmed, the director in charge of auditing and accounting section
of Credit Bank Benin republic in West Africa with due respect and regard.
I have decided to contact you on a business transaction that will be very
beneficial to both of us at the end of the transaction.

During our investigation and auditing in this bank, my department came across
a very huge sum of money belonging to a deceased person who died on 30th
January 2000 on Kenya Airways with aircraft Airbus 310-304 at location Abidjan,
Ivory Coast,  with registration number 5Y-BEN, Flight KQ 431,  while traveling
with his entire family, his wife, two children and a maid on a festive visit
to Abidjan and since his untimely death the funds has been dormant in his
account with this Bank without any claim of the fund in our custody either
from his family or relation before our discovery to this development.

Please  find details of the plane crash at the website/link below ;

http://dnausers.d-n-a.net/dnetGOjg/300100.htm

Although personally, I kept this information secret within myself and partners
to enable the whole plans and idea be Profitable and successful during the
time of execution. The said amount was USD$16.4M (16.4)Sixteen Million Four
Hundred Thousand united states dollars).

As it may interest you to know, I got your impressive information through
my very good friend who works in the computer department of the federal
ministry of information and tourism here in Cotonou-Benin Republic during
my search for a foreign partner to execute this transaction. She is the
one who recommended your person to me to be viable and capable to champion
a business of such magnitude without any problem.

Meanwhile the whole arrangement to put claim over this fund as the bona
fide next of kin to the deceased and get the required approval and transfer
this money to a foreign account has been put in place, all directives and
needed information will be relayed to  you as soon as you indicate your
interest and willingness to assist us and also benefit yourself to this
great business opportunity.

In fact i could have done this deal alone but because of my position in
this country as a civil servant, we are not allowed to operate a foreign
account and would eventually raise an eye brow on my side during the time
of transfer because i work in this bank.

This is the actual reason why it will require a second party or fellow who
will forward claims as the next of kin to the Bank and also present a foreign
account  where he will need the money to be re-transferred into on his request
as it may be after due verification and clarification by the correspondent
branch of the bank where the whole money will be remitted from to your own
designated bank account.

May i at this point emphasize that this transaction is  100% risk free as
i have made all arrangements for a successful transaction as an insider
of the bank before contacting you.

On a smooth conclusion of this transaction, you will be entitled to 30%
of the total sum as gratification, while 10% will be set aside to take care
of any expenses that may arise during the time of transfer like telephone
bills, fax and our travel tickets to come over to your country for the sharing
of the fund  while 60% will be for me and my partners.

Please you have been advised to keep this a top secret as we are still in
service and intend to retire from service after we conclude this deal with
you.

I will be monitoring the whole situation here in this bank until you confirm
the money in your account and ask us to come down to your country for subsequent
sharing of the fund according to percentages previously indicated and further
investment either in your country or any country you will advice us to invest
in.

All other necessary information will be sent to you on your acceptance to
champion this transaction with me.

I suggest you get back to me as soon as possible stating your wish in this
deal.

Yours Faithfully,
DR.TOBY AHMED
ALTERNATIVE EMAIL: tobyahmed2@zwallet.com