PERSONAL DEALS FROM KAMLESH (MR.)

Dear Sir /Madam,

Please consider this letter as a request from someone in dire need of assistance.

I am Mr Mukesh Vaya Damji a kenyan by birth,relative and aide of Pattni Kamlesh Manusuklal Damji, chairman of Goldenberg International Ltd, Nairobi, since 1990. I am contacting you  on behalf of Mr. kamlesh who is now in Kamiti prison in Kenya since 1994, charged with Goldenberg financial scandal and also awaiting trial for the murder of his chief security officer, Mr Friedrich Wilhelm Kohlwes, a 41-year-old German at Tigoni in Kiambu. Which everybody know is not true but just for the government to make things harder for him due to the personal hatred by the persent government against him.

Please see the sites or make a personal search yourself.
http://www.kentimes.com/28nov03/nwsstory/news16.html
http://www.kentimes.com/05dec03/nwsstory/topstry.html

When I was arrested and detained with him in prison, though  was release  few months ago.  He had inform me that few days, before he was arrested  at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, when he was about to travel  to europe to close a business deal, he had transferred certain amount of money and refined diamond in a luggage well sealed which he had claim  was a packaged gold  and diamond meant for distribution to a consumer of his in Europe. This is one of the ways he said, he had always used in sending money out of this country to finance other businesses with the help of a European private financial institution /securities.Though, the money content was not made known to the security company.

This luggage could not be claimed before he was arrested and all documents relating to family and his companies seized including family personal belongings.

Though no record about this transfer could be traceable by the government because there is no documentation concerning the funds in the  Federal Treasury.

Please confirm my claim in these sites
http://www.nationaudio.com/News/DailyNation/23022004/News/News2302200454.html
http://www.eastandard.net/headlines/news01050417.htm

He has told to make a personal search including gold dealer who will claim, beneficiary of these named items, since all our travelling documents have been seized by the government from travelling and an embargo restricting the family members on financial transaction have
been placed on them.

He has hope on this as the only source of easy fund we are relying on now to fight his case here.

 Upon agreement, all documents concerning this will be made available to  you somehow. All contact relating to the transaction have been made incase of certain difficulty, due to the long period of the transaction.

On the completion of the claim and delivery, an agreed percentage will be giving to you for all your effort.

You can also send your reply to this email pattnikesh@didamail.com for comfirmation by his family.

We look forward to hear from you soonest.

THE FAMILY WILL NOT FORGET YOUR ASSISTANCE WHEN THIS  IS OVER.

Yours,

Mukash Vaya Damji
for