WINNING NOTIFICATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LUCKYDAY E-MAIL LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEP.
BAMSHOFSTRAAT 1102TV,
DEN HAAG - THE NETHERLANDS.
E-mail: luckday_vn@mail2world.com
WINNING NOTIFICATION / FINAL NOTICE
---------------------------------------------------------------1st September,
2004.
BACTH NO: WETEC/06384/794920/EUNL
REF. NO: WETEC/0104/005194/EUNL
Attention,
This is to inform you of the release of the E-MAIL LOTTERY BALLOT INTERNATIONAL/
WORLD GAMING BOARD held on the 17TH of August 2004. Due to the mix up of
number, the results were released on the 1st of September 2004. Your email
address attached to Ticket No:59330074 with Serial No: 1819484 drew the
Lucky No: 0163533 which consequently won the lottery in the B Category.

You have therefore been approved for a lump sum payout of Euros 500,000.00
Only ( FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND EUROS ONLY) in cash which is deposited in your
favour as beneficiary and covered with HIGH INSURANCE POLICY. Due to mix
up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep your winning information
confidential until your claims has been processed and your money remitted
to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and
unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants.

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from
only Microsoft users from over 20,000 company, and 3,000,000 individual
email addresses and names from all over the world. To begin your lottery
claim, please contact Mrs. Wendy Mary, Lucky Day Lottery Claim Department,
for the processing and release of your winning claim. LUCKYDAY INTERNATION
LOTTERY CLAIM DEPARTMENT; E-MAIL :luckday_vn@mail2world.com
All winning must be claimed not later than 30th of October 2004. After this
date all unclaimed funds will be included in the next stake. Please note
in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications please remember to
quote your reference number and batch numbers in all correspondence. Furthermore,
should there be any change of address do inform our claim department as
soon as possible.

Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for being
part of our promotional program.
Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.
Yours Sincerely,
Patrick Davic
(Lottery Coordinator )

Get Tiscali Broadband From £15:99