YOUR E-MAIL WON THE LOTTERY))))

FROM: THE LOTTERY COORDINATOR, INTERNATIONAL
PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT
DEAR SIR/MADAM,
RESULTS FOR SECOND CATEGORY DRAWS

Ref. Number : [OJD/177501/44]
We are happy to inform you that your email address has been selected as
one of the lucky emailaddresses in the category "B" of the online lotto conducted by
CYBER-LOTTO.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

The cyber-Lotto was conducted by a first of its kind automated computer
balloting system, where by email addresses(30,000 email addresses),were extracted from all
continents of the world.A draw was held in different categories and winners emerged from different parts
of the
world and they are entitled to various cash prizes depending on their different categories.Thus, you
are entitled to a prize money of 2,000,000 euros Reference number for your
prize is:[OJD/177501/44] Ticket number:[NSD/7700172314]
As a category B winner, you have been selected by computer balloting
system where only email addresses are soughted,from a total number of 30,000 email addresses
drawn from all over the globe.
After an automated computer ballot of our International Promotions
Program, only ONE winner emerged in this category and therefore you are to receive payout of 2,000,
000
euros.

To immediately begin your claim , please contact your file/claim agent:

MR.SMITH COLE.
FOREIGN SERVICE MANAGER
GATEWAY SECURITY SERVICE
60 AMERSFOORTSESTRAATWEG
1251 LAREN, AMSTERDAM
THE NETHERLAND
TEL:+31-645-590-965
FAX:+31-647-858-367
EMAIL-gssfinance@netscape.net

Provide Prize reference numberand winning ticket number for confirmation. In your best interest(s), you
must initiate contact within

one week of receipt of this correspondence.

You may be required to provide any of the above information during the
process of collecting your prize.We congratulate you once again and it
is our hope that you participate in any of our international programs in the nearest future. Thank you.

Sincerely,

RELO WITTE.

The Lottery Co-ordinator.

You are to provide the below details,to enable the speedy evaluation and

processing of your winnings.
we advice that you adhere strictly to their procedures to avoid any
disqualifications and subsequent cancellation
1. YOUR full names

2. your full home / office address

3. direct telephone/fax numbers

the above detailed information will be absolutely necessary to file

in your claims.