YOU HAVE WON !!!!!

  FROM:THE DESK OF THE VICE PRESIDENT
EMAIL LOTTO INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY/PRIZE AWARD DEPT
Ref. Number:PFS/760094/BL
Batch Number: ELI/788408PD

ATTENTION.
Sir/ Ma/ Miss,

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the winners
of the Group Lotto International Lottery programs held on
the 18TH setemberT,2003.Your e-mail address attached to
ticket number 7881--46458392--750 with serial number
8774-995 drew lucky numbers 5-094-23-00-32-99 which
consequently won in the 3rd category.You have therefore
been approved for a lump sum pay of US $850,000.00(Eight
hundred and fifty thousand United States Dollars)in cash
credited to file Ref. Number:PFS/760094/BL..

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Due to mix up of some numbers and names we ask that you
keep your winning information confidential until your
claims has been processed and your money remitted to
you.This is part of our security protocol to avoid double
claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some
participants.
All participants were selected through a computer ballot
system drawn from over 20,000 company and 30,000,000
individual email addresses and names from all over the
world.This promotional program takes place every three
years in different developed countries,the lottery was
promoted and sponsored by the President of the World
Largest software,Bill Gates to increase the awareness of
microsoft software packages.We hope with part of your
winning you will take part in our next year USD 50 million
international lottery.

To file for your claim please contact our financial agent
STEFAN LEWIS, Foreign Operations Manager of Value financial
services NL
Amsterdam- Holland with a photocopy of your ID for age
verification,telephone and fax numbers.
TEL:0031-623426440
Email: valuefinancial@yahoo.co.uk OR financewinners@iwon.com

Remember all winning must be claimed not later than 27th of
OCTOBER 2004. After this date all unclaimed funds will
be included in the next stake. Please note in order to
avoid unnecessary delays and complications please remember
to quote your reference number and batch numbers in all
correspondence. Furthermore,should there be any change of
address do inform our agent as soon as possible.
Congratulations once more from our members of staff and
thank you for being part of our promotional program.

Note:Anybody under the age of 18 is automatically
disqualified

Yours faithfully,
SUNNE KENNY HEIST
lotto co-ordinator