URGENT PROPOSAL

Dear Sir,

I am Mr Prince Okojie, the chief accountant with
STANDARD TRUST BANK LIMITED. I have a transaction of
which I think will be of mutual benefit for both of us
in my desire for a foreign partner with whom to do
this transaction.I came about your contact from a
reputable Ghanian.

As the head of accounts department of (STB), I
discovered some amount of money, while I was auditing
account for the year 2000.The money has been Lying
there for two years with out any claim. On further
inquiry, I discovered that this money totalling about
$21.7million (twenty one million, seven hundred
thousand us dollars)including accumulated interest
belonging to one Mr.GUIT TAG a Spanish citizen who
lived here in Ghana, and died inter state without a
beneficiary or next of kin to his money.

I have successfully secured the money with the help of
my colleages.The money is now in a security company
awaiting for claim. Please I will need your assistance
to enable me prepare documents which will
authenticate that the money belongs to you and to
enable you have a full claim of it.

I want to be assured of a save and trusted person who
can handle this money pending on our arrival in your
country.We have mapped out 20% for you and 10% for
expenses incurred either from our own side or yours
while 70%is for me and my colleagues.

This transaction is absolutely risk free with no legal
complication. All necessary arrangements for this
transaction have been put in place.

I must let you know that a high degree of trust is
required. Further more, all necessary documents
covering this money are ready.Please indicate your
interest by getting back to me.This will help in
putting up the claim immediately.

I await your urgent reply.You can get back to me with this email address: frankdest@netscape.net

Best Regards,
Mr Prince Okojie.