Job opening @ ICANN: Board Of Directors.

ICANN's Nominating Committee (of which I'm a member this year)
has just posted its formal call for candidates.

     http://icann.org/announcements/announcement-18apr06.htm

The Nominating Committee will appoint:

   * Three members of the ICANN Board of Directors

   * One member of the Council of the Generic Names
     Supporting Organization (GNSO)

   * One member of the Council of the Country-Code
     Names Supporting Organization (ccNSO)

   * Two members of the At Large Advisory Committee (ALAC)

Candidates must submit Statements of Interest by 16 July.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thomas Roessler · Personal soap box at <http://log.does-not-exist.org/>.