[Debate] Your MyPC Backup Trial

Hey pnaudet,

You are 2 days into your MyPC Backup Trial and I can see that you
haven't downloaded or installed MyPC Backup yet. Remember pnaudet
you are only one hard drive crash, one accident or one forgetful moment
away from wiping out your entire digital life.

To download MyPC Backup and start backing up your computer, click on
this link: http://www.mypcbackup.com/j/199udfqe_5481703

MyPC Backup automatically backs up all of your computer files and
protects them against viruses, human error or hardware malfunction.

If instead you would like to backup all of you data and upgrade today i can offer you
35% off our Unlimited Storage Plan, click here:
http://www.mypcbackup.com/j/199udfqe_5481703

Best wishes,

Dan Richards
Co-Founder, MyPC Backup

This email was sent from MyPC Backup, Unit 6, Fulcrum 2, Solent Way, Whiteley, PO15 7FN
Unsubscribe: http://www.mypcbackup.com/unsubscribe