[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: NANDO: Radikal
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Ulf Moeller)
- Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 18:08:40 +0200 (MET DST)
- Comment: This Message comes from the debate mailing list.
- Organization: private site, Hamburg (Germany)
- Reply-To: email@example.com (Ulf Moeller)
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Zwei Zitate aus einem Bericht von Nando.net:
> On Friday, the page was still available via major Internet providers
> CompuServe Inc, AOL and T-Online, the online service of
> telecommunications giant Deutsche Telekom.
> AOL said in a statement that it was technically impossible to block
> the server where "radikal" originated, and that the page was anyway
> now available via at least 30 other servers and in thousands of
> electronic copies.
> On Thursday Germany's office for the protection of juveniles for the
> first time put an Internet page -- produced in North America by
> leading Nazi apologist Ernst Zuendel -- on its list of banned
> But officials conceded that the move was likely to have little
> practical effect, and provider T-Online said it had no intention of
> blocking the page.