[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Gute Nacht...
- From: Kristian Koehntopp <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 00:37:40 +0200
- >Received: from valiant.koehntopp.de(really [220.127.116.11]) by white.koehntopp.devia sendmail with smtpid <m0yfBRw-000IrrC@white.koehntopp.de>for <firstname.lastname@example.org>; Fri, 29 May 1998 00:47:04 +0200 (MEST)(Smail-3.2 1996-Jul-4 #1 built 1997-Jun-2)
- Comment: This message comes from the debate mailing list.
- Sender: email@example.com
sing my song
while I am
with the green glow
and the white screens
and my mind
confined in 80 columns
and my body
confined in a dark room.
then I listen
to the song of the wire
and while I am still within the room
my mind breaks free and travels in 80 seconds into the world.
to meet other minds, other people, other worlds,
to talk, to fight, to understand and to love
whoever is out there, listening and answering my call:
the song of the wire is the song of the world.
the frame of my mind
in a frame on the wire,
it is still singing
but the song is all mine.
so many songs,
each telling the
in a different way.
the song of the world
is nothing but noise,
too many voices
at the same time.
I am learning to listen, to find the voices
of those who are singing my song to a different tune.
and so it is still the same:
everything has changed.