Mircosoft.Orgy

Microsoft.orgy
- - - - - - - - - - - -
WHEN MICROSOFT STARTED GIVING AWAY FREE
VIDEOCONFERENCING SOFTWARE, IT DIDN'T PLAN ON
HOSTING A GLOBAL SEX PARTY.

BY ANDREW LEONARD | My wife and I stared at
the computer screen, mouths agape. We were
testing Microsoft's NetMeeting videoconferencing
software and had just logged on to a directory
server hosted by Microsoft. I had heard that the
Microsoft servers were a hotbed of videosex chat,
but the juxtaposition seemed incongruous, to put it
mildly. Microsoft? Sex? This I had to see for
myself.

http://www.salonmagazine.com/21st/feature/1998/07/cov_21feature.html

--
SH Online Dienst GmbH, Kristian Koehntopp,
Siemenswall, 24107 Kiel, +49 431 386 436 00