[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[WWW] Globale Copyright Debatte
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [WWW] Globale Copyright Debatte
- From: "Ralf W. Stephan" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 10:17:59 +0200
- Comment: This message comes from the debate mailing list.
- Reply-To: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wieder eine hervorragende Page von Slashdot referenziert:
Complaining too loudly about illicit software exposes Americans to a
charge of hypocrisy. During the nineteenth century U.S. copyright law
did not extend to foreigners' works. New York City became the piracy
center of the world.
yarec-0.32 is out, and it's even hotter!
Honesty is the best policy, but insanity is a better defense.