[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RIAA bekommt aufs Maul...
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: RIAA bekommt aufs Maul...
- From: Kristian Köhntopp <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 09:23:18 +0200
- Comment: This message comes from the debate mailing list.
- Organization: SH Online Dienst GmbH
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
As seen on slashdot:
Diamond Reveals Secret Weapon In Rio Battle
By Michael Robertson
Diamond is embroiled in a lawsuit over their portable MP3 player
dubbed the Rio. At the core of the debate, the judge is wrestling with
how the Rio relates to the 1992 Audio Home Recording Act. In
anticipation of the hearing on Monday, October 26th, Diamond filed
several legal documents. The most powerful is a declaration from one of
the key players in the original Audio Home Recording Act negotiations.
The details he provides about the specific debates, concessions and
intentions of the Act may shed some light on the issues. Read his
comments below in a copy of his declaration filed with the courts.
SH Online Dienst GmbH, Kristian Koehntopp,
Siemenswall, 24107 Kiel, +49 431 386 436 00
Using PHP3? See our web development library at