[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Der gläserne Holländer
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Der gläserne Holländer
- From: "Ralf W. Stephan" <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 10:37:19 +0100
- Comment: This message comes from the debate mailing list.
- Mail-Followup-To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reply-To: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ein Mann aus den Niederlandern erprobt das Leben in der
transparenten Gesellschaft. Clinton hatte es vorgemacht.
Alex van Es, a systems analyst from the town of Apeldoorn in the
Netherlands, consumed a couple of croissants, an apple, and a cup of tea
on Sunday morning. He read a local newspaper and treated his cat to some
gourmet cat food.
Van Es seems willing to share every quantifiable detail of his life.
He has connected his doorbell, his refrigerator, his phone, his
toilet, his alarm clock, and six cameras to the Web.
The Tao that is seen
Is not the true Tao, until
You bring fresh toner. (Bill Torcaso)