[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
GNU PG (OpenPGP) - Wassenaar
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: GNU PG (OpenPGP) - Wassenaar
- From: Markus Fleck <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 16:41:53 +0100
- CC: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Comment: This message comes from the debate mailing list.
- Organization: University of Bonn, Germany
- Sender: email@example.com
> GENERAL SOFTWARE NOTE
> The Lists do not control "software" which is either:
> 1. Generally available to the public by being:
> a. Sold from stock at retail selling points without restriction, by
> means of:
> 1. Over-the-counter transactions;
> 2. Mail order transactions; or
> 3. Telephone call transactions; and
> b. Designed for installation by the user without further substantial
> support by the supplier; or
> Entry 1 of the General Software Note does not release "software"
> controlled by Category 5 - Part 2.
> 2. "In the public domain".
> GTN "In the public domain"
> GSN This means "technology" or "software" which has been made
> available without restrictions upon its further dissemination.
> N.B. Copyright restrictions do not remove "technology" or "software"
> from being "in the public domain".