fyi: W3Gate der GMD

## Nachricht vom 01.01.99 weitergeleitet
## Ursprung : /diz-list98
## Ersteller: dietz@koma.free.de
## Betreff: Fileserver: W3Gate der GMD

Hello,

here are some information about why the GMD stops W3Gate-Service and how
You can obtain Your own copy of W3Gate to run this service on Your own.

Some of You asked why the GMD stops the W3Gate service and what is going
to happen after the 31.12.98.

The simple reason is it costs a lot of money and neither the GMD nor
CyberSolutions have earned a single penny selling W3Gate services or the
program itself (and we've tried it hard)So the only conclusion was to stop
the money-eating Service.

Those of You who asked what to do after the GMD stopped the service
there is one simple solution: You can buy the software W3Gate install iton
Your
server and run the service for yourselves or for the public.
The price for W3Gate as is will be: 35000 DM (German Marks) which is as o
f today
US $20588. included in this price is an unlimited user license, the sourc
e code
for
Sun Solaris and an introduction how it is installed and maintained.

-> for more information about how to buy W3Gate please feel free to
contact me again mailto:sales@w3gate.de

If we find somebody who will buy W3Gate and is willing to continue
the free service we will be announcing this service as soon as possible.

best regards
Jimmy Schulz                    mailto:jimmy@cys.de
CyberSolutions GmbH             http://www.cys.de
Frankfurter Ring 193A           phone: +49 89 32369223
80807 Muenchen                  fax:   +49 89 32369220

---

Fileserver
**********(10/98)
infoPool-Redaktion