[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[FYI] Gedankenblasen ueber GAK
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [FYI] Gedankenblasen ueber GAK
- From: "Axel H. Horns" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 18:25:25 +0100
- Comment: This message comes from the debate mailing list.
- Organization: FITUG e.V.
- Priority: normal
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
"Requirements for Key Recovery Products" ist das Endprodukt des
"Technical Advisory Committee to Develop a Federal Information
Processing Standard for the Federal Key Management Infrastructure"
The Technical Advisory Committee to Develop a Federal Information
Processing Standard for the Federal Key Management Infrastructure was
established by the Department of Commerce in July, 1996. The
Committee, which was formally chartered on July 24, 1996, held its
first meeting on December 5-6, 1996. Its final meeting was held
November 17-19, 1998.