[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[FYI] Windows NT Server Provides Security for NATO
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [FYI] Windows NT Server Provides Security for NATO
- From: Peter Kuhm <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 19:13:48 +0100
- Comment: This message comes from the debate mailing list.
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Windows NT Server Provides Security for NATO
When NATO deployed forces to Bosnia, it needed to exchange
sensitive information up and down the chain of command. It
developed CRONOS, a network built on Windows NT Server.
Today, CRONOS' role is expanding to carry command as well
as tactical data. Read more!