See related case on recent conviction of artist Carl Johnson:
http://jya.com/cejfiles.htm

http://www.nytimes.com/yr/mo/day/oped/28trib.html

The New York Times, April 28, 1999

The Internet vs. the First Amendment

By LAURENCE H. TRIBE

AMBRIDGE, Mass. -- As we try to make sense of the school massacre in
Littleton, Colo., we suddenly find ourselves swept up in a national
debate about whether the Internet, with its dazzling array of
interactive mayhem and violence, is partly to blame.

Should the Internet be available to anyone, of any age, with a
computer and a telephone connection? Many who have long wanted to
muzzle the Internet are making symbols of Eric Harris and Dylan
Klebold, who used the Internet to play violent computer games and
promote their racist views.

[...]