[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
SAP als E-Commerce-Sprachstandard
- To: "'email@example.com'" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: SAP als E-Commerce-Sprachstandard
- From: Johannes Ulbricht <Johannes_Ulbricht@csi.com>
- Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 15:48:08 +0200
- Comment: This message comes from the debate mailing list.
- Sender: email@example.com
SAP unveils mySAP.com internet business strategy
SAP unveiled its far-reaching mySAP.com Internet business strategy and
new e-commerce offerings. mySAP.com comprises four key elements;
mySAP-Employee Workplace, a personalized, role-based user interface;
mySAP.Business Scenarios, products for the Internet and intranet; the
SAP portal www.mySAP.com; and SAP applications hosted on the Web.
Combined, the mySAP.com offerings create a powerful strategy that
extends the reach of the Internet to empower all employees, and
improve a company's business and competitive advantage by
participating in the e-commerce marketplace. mySAP.com is the
Internet business strategy that creates collaborative markets and
facilitates dynamic business relationships.
Find out more at http://www.sap.com/mysap/
Don't miss Hasso Plattner's presentation on "mySAP.com -
One-step business". Video on demand and presentation available now at