[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[FYI] (Fwd) A5/1 Crack
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [FYI] (Fwd) A5/1 Crack
- From: Horns@t-online.de (Axel H. Horns)
- Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 17:45:40 +0100
- Comment: This message comes from the debate mailing list.
- Organization: Private Site
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
------- Forwarded Message Follows -------
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 08:38:44 -0400
From: John Young <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: A5/1 Crack
"A Pedagogical Implementation of A5/1," by Marc Briceno,
Ian Goldberg, and David Wagner.
"With COMP128 broken and A5/1 published below, we will
now turn our attention to A5/2. The latter has been acknowledged by
the GSM community to have been specifically designed by intelligence
agencies for lack of security."