fyi: T:9910: Belgien: EUSIDIC 1999

## Daten zur weitergeleiteten Nachricht:

## Betreff:   T:9910: Belgien: EUSIDIC 1999
## Quelle:    heinz-list@machno.hbi-stuttgart.de

## Kuerzungen sind mit (...) kenntlich gemacht.

==============================cut=================================

EUSIDIC 1999 Annual Conference

BUILDING BRIDGES TOWARDS THE NEW MILLENNIUM :
CREATING A NEW AGENDA FOR THE INFORMATION COMMUNITY

17 - 20 October 1999, Bruges, Belgium

May we now already have your attention for our annual conference Bruges -
building bridges towards the new millenium: creating a new agenda for the
information community - which will be held in the historical centre of
Brugge (Bruges, Belgium) from Sunday 17 until Wednesday 20 October 1999.
Three major themes will be covered over 2.5 days.

(...)

A conference that cannot be missed by the information community! So please
do write it down in your agenda in ink.

For further information on EUSIDIC....

http://www.eusidic.org

For further information on Bruges...