[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Barlow zu Urheberrecht
- To: "'email@example.com'" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Barlow zu Urheberrecht
- From: Johannes Ulbricht <Johannes_Ulbricht@csi.com>
- Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 20:00:34 +0200
- Comment: This message comes from the debate mailing list.
- Sender: email@example.com
"...However, Barlow stopped short of flatly dismissing all the music
establishment's concerns for self-preservation.
"This does not mean that I don't think that copyright has some value in
cyberspace. But the revolution is about giving that control back to the
people who create...."