How can you be wrong?

                 *Your email address was aquired in a free and      *
                 *public manor.  If you do NOT reply to this email, *
                 *your address will be REMOVED from our servers.    *
                             http://money.techi.com/

We have a new and LEGAL way for you to make MONEY while you are sitting here on your
computer.  You can make a little [or a lot] of extra cash with VERY little effort.
All it takes is for you to goto http://money.techi.com to learn more on how to increase
your wealth in a FAST and LEGAL way.  This is NOT another one of those "earn a few dollars
JUST for being online" or a 'money triangle'.  This is the REAL DEAL.  Just click on
http://money.techi.com and be on your way to a better living!

You have NOTHING to lose by going to this site!

Thank you for your time!
-the management