[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Urheberrecht: Sammlermarkt fuer digitale Kunst
- To: "'firstname.lastname@example.org'" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Urheberrecht: Sammlermarkt fuer digitale Kunst
- From: Johannes Ulbricht <Johannes_Ulbricht@csi.com>
- Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 11:37:43 +0200
- Comment: This message comes from the debate mailing list.
- Reply-To: "Johannes_Ulbricht@csi.com" <Johannes_Ulbricht@csi.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last week, Rinehart sold a copy of his Web-based art work "An
Experience Base -- A Boolean Typhoon" for $52.50 on the eBay
auction site, making him one of many digital artists exploring
the commercial potential of their online efforts. But the sale
makes him a likely target for activists who in recent months have been
attacking such artists by copying their sites.
Original URL: http://www.nytimes.com/library/tech/99/07/cyber/artsatlarge/08artsatlarge.html