[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[FYI] Patinnova '99
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [FYI] Patinnova '99
- From: Horns@t-online.de (Axel H. Horns)
- Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 18:25:01 +0100
- Comment: This message comes from the debate mailing list.
- Comments: Sender has elected to use 8-bit data in this message. If problems arise, refer to postmaster at sender's site.
- Organization: PA Axel H. Horns
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
CORDIS RTD-NEWS/c European Communities, 1999.
Record Control Number: 13270
This year's Patinnova conference will be the
largest gathering of intellectual property rights
experts ever held in Europe. Halkidiki in Greece
is the venue for this event between 18 and 22
October 1999 when the European Patent Office will
join forces with the European Commission in an
unprecedented effort to promote the value of
patents and patent information.
Patinnova '99 will also combine with this year's
EPIDOS conference to create an event that will
bring users of patents and patent information
up-to-date. It will concentrate on three main
- Current and future developments in patent
information; - Current and future developments in
raising awareness of patents/policy initiatives; -
Patent litigation in Europe: Is there a problem?
How often does it occur? What is the cost? What
does the future offer?
The conference will focus on the retrieval of
patent information, the Internet and other tools
available on the market which delegates will be
able to try at a parallel exhibition and free
Internet café. There will also be a number of
specialised training courses on offer at the
Simultaneous interpretation in English, French,
German and Greek will be available at the event.
Data Source Provider: European Patent Office
Document Reference: Based on an event announcement
for the Epidos Annual Conference (EAC).
Programme Acronym: FRAMEWORK 5C; INNOVATION-SME
Subject Index Codes: Innovation, Technology
For further information, please contact:
European Patent Office