[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[FYI] EU: Turning off analogue television, radio and cellphone services
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: [FYI] EU: Turning off analogue television, radio and cellphone services
- From: "Axel H. Horns" <Horns@t-online.de>
- Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 19:57:03 +0100
- Comment: This message comes from the debate mailing list.
- Comments: Sender has elected to use 8-bit data in this message. If problems arise, refer to postmaster at sender's site.
- Organization: PA Axel H. Horns
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
CORDIS RTD-NEWS/© European Communities, 1999.
Record Control Number: 13549
A study on the switch-over from analogue to digital services is the
subject of an invitation to tender issued by the European Commission,
The study would investigate the potential market impact of fixing a
date for turning off analogue television, radio and cellphone
services, and the effect of associated public policy measures
intended to accelerate or complete the migration to digital services.
Furthermore the radio spectrum replanning and refarming issues raised
by the recovery of analogue radio spectrum following the turn-off
should be analaysed.
The deadline for the request of documents is 22 September 1999.
The deadline for the receipt of tenders is 12 October 1999.
Data Source Provider: Official Journal of the European Communities
Document Reference: OJ No S 170 of 2.9.1999, p. 41.
Subject Index Codes: Telecommunications
For further information please contact:
European Commission DG XIII - Information Society:
Telecommunications, markets, technologies - Innovation and
exploitation of research
Mr Y. Domzalski
200 rue de la Loi (BU31 3/20)