[FYI] (Fwd) Internet Group Launches Campaign In Europe To "Save The

From:           	"Gilles Jospa" <gilles@zeitgeistnet.com>
To:             	ukcrypto@maillist.ox.ac.uk
Date sent:      	Wed, 22 Sep 1999 16:26:30 +0200
Subject:        	Internet Group Launches Campaign In Europe To "Save The Web"
Send reply to:  	ukcrypto@maillist.ox.ac.uk

We have just launched "Save The Web" a campaign to fight
European legislation on copyright and privacy that could seriously
damage the development of the internet in Europe.

Please help us to send a message to European politicians that
they need to take the web seriously and not risk destroying it by
putting in place impractical and damaging legislation.  Check out the
campaign site for background information about the issues:
http://www.savetheweb.org.

We are currently looking for individual support as well as support
from organisations who share our views about the importance of the
web.

Contact: Philip Weiss
Voice: 32-2-743-66-15
Fax: 32-2-733-66-11