[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[FYI] Netd@ys Europe 99
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [FYI] Netd@ys Europe 99
- From: "Axel H Horns" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 19:33:23 +0200
- Comment: This message comes from the debate mailing list.
- Comments: Sender has elected to use 8-bit data in this message. If problems arise, refer to postmaster at sender's site.
- Organization: PA Axel H Horns
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sender: email@example.com
CORDIS RTD-NEWS/© European Communities, 1999.
Record Control Number: 13834
Netd@ys Europe 99 is an initiative of the European Commission
designed to raise awareness of and share experiences in the use of
new media for knowledge and discovery. Kicking off on 12 November
1999 in Helsinki, Finland, the event will run until 21 November, and
will be broadcast continually on the Internet.
Netd@ys Europe was launched in 1997 and has become the world's
largest initiative to promote the effective use of interactive media
in learning and teaching. More than 5,000 projects and events among
35,000 participating organisations took part in the 1998 event.
Participants include schools, museums, youth and cultural centres,
vocational training centres, cultural organisations and children's
Data Source Provider: European Commission, Education and Culture
Document Reference: Event announcement.
Subject Index Codes: Information Processing, Information Systems
For further information please contact:
Education and Culture Directorate-General
Mr Alain Dumort
New Technologies sector
Rue de la Loi/Wetstraat 200 (B-7)