[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [FYI] RegTP
- From: Kristian Koehntopp <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 07:41:18 +0100
- >Received: from valiant.koehntopp.de(really [184.108.40.206]) by white.koehntopp.devia sendmail with esmtpid <m11mAU5-0002exC@white.koehntopp.de>for <firstname.lastname@example.org>; Fri, 12 Nov 1999 07:46:57 +0100 (MET)(Smail-3.2 1996-Jul-4 #1 built 1997-Jun-2)
- Comment: This message comes from the debate mailing list.
- Sender: email@example.com
* Germany - First Telecom Wins Court Ruling Against RTP
(RDSL) First Telecom has won a court ruling against the RTP,
telecoms regulator, that new telephone operators should not
be told how to build their networks by either the RTP or
* Germany - Mobile operators say UMTS license proposals will
limit services (CWI) The German regulatory authority has
attracted strong criticism from mobile operators for
proposing to offer UMTS licenses that do not allow the full
multimedia capability of third-generation technology.
"Getting a SCSI chain working is perfectly simple if you remember that
there must be exactly three terminations: one on one end of the cable,
one on the far end, and the goat, terminated over the SCSI chain with
a silver-handled knife whilst burning *black* candles. -- Anthony DeBoer"