Re: [icann-eu] At Large Study web site, members

oooh, so now I know who all to complain to for not being able to become an
at-large member anymore... unfortunately I missed the window to become a
member. Didn't know about it until it was too late, unfortunately. (yes I'm a
latecomer to the ICANN't issue)

cool. :)