Re: [icann-eu] Congratulations to Andy Mueller-Maguhn

You are right. We could better support Andy. If we want the @large
to be taken seriously, we should show some follow-up.
If Andy you read this list, could you please let-us know if you would
agree to that and if you have some priority wishes?
Jefsey