Re: [icann-europe] Re: [icann-eu] [Announce] icann-europe is moving.

Hi,

Jeff Williams schrieb am 11. Juni 2001:

> Thomas an dall,
>
>   Will those currently subscribed to the existing list need to
> re-subscribe
> to the new one?

No. We have taken all subscribers which were subscribed June 1st and
subscribed them already on the new list. So there is no need
to resubscribe.

Ciao, Hanno
--
|  Hanno Wagner  | Member of the HTML Writers Guild  | Rince@IRC      |
| Eine gewerbliche Nutzung meiner Email-Adressen ist nicht gestattet! |