[icann-europe] Re: [ga] Re: [icann-europe] new.net and Tiscali

Jeff, Thomas and all,

Tiscal has confirmed that there is a form of cooperation with new.net.

_but_ following my information, there's no active registration over the
Tiscali network. Furthermore a Domain resolution over the Tiscali DNS
has not been confirmed yet. As far as I know, there are no further
informations as the press release of new.net, which doesn't say veray
much...

Regards,
Pascal

On 20 Dec 2001 at 13:16, Jeff Williams wrote:

> Thomas and all,
>
>   Thomas, thank you for this input.  It is not unexpected of course. As
> has been the steady but somewhat subdued trend, the ISP's seeking
> additional customers and service product offerings, Inclusive and
> competitive registries/Root structures are becoming the best avenue for
> both potential customer and the ISP's....
>
> Thomas Roessler wrote:
>
> > According to an item on Heise's news ticker, Tiscali - one of the
> > larger European ISPs - has joined the club of those who will add
> > new.net's domains.
> >
> > http://www.heise.de/newsticker/data/anw-20.12.01-000/
> > http://www.new.net/tiscali_press.tp
> >
> > There doesn't seem to be any press release on Tiscali's web site.
> >
> > --
> > Thomas Roessler                        http://log.does-not-exist.org/
> >
> > --
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Jeffrey A. Williams
> Spokesman for INEGroup - (Over 121k members/stakeholdes strong!)
> E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
> Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827
>

> --

Pascal Bernhard
cube
Geschäfte werden von Menschen gemacht...
pbernhard@cube.de
http://cube.de/
http://boroon.de/
FON: +49-6352-753725