[icann-europe] (Fwd) Re: [ALSC-Forum] ---> initial approach to self-galvanizing ALM

Dear all, I forward the mail below for all those who once took some interest in our
discussions of the pros and cons of setting up a formal At Large membership organization,
and who are not subscribed to the mailing list of the At Large Study Committee. There is
some serious effort going on now on the ALSC mailing list to revive the motivation and
energy that accompanied the At Large election period some 18 months ago.

In addition to the general discussions there are also new proposals out that offer
detailed implementation plans for an At Large Membership organization:

http://www.naisproject.org/020220statement.pdf (NAIS)
http://www.atlargestudy.org/decision.shtml (ALSC)

All those who are still interested, please, read the documents, join the debate and make
practical suggestions on how to proceed.

jeanette