[atlarge-discuss] Preamble/Mission Statement one more time. + plus

<deja vu>
It's usually nice to have an opening sentence or two,
something like the following, maybe?

"Our organization is a self-organized International
Community of Individual Internet Users.  We are committed
to the goal of effectively representing the Interests of
our Membership within and without the Internet Corporation
of Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN).  Formed in response
to the At Large Study Committee recommendations to the
ICANN Board of Directors, ICANNAtLarge is dedicated to a
democratic, accountable and direct participation in ICANN
global policy and standards making."

I agree with Karl Auerbach when he says a Mission
Statement is something you can put on a postage stamp.
I'm thinking that the above could fit on a colourful
Magyar Posta...

Next, I wish to address the matter of the forum link on
the icannatlarge.com homepage.  Not long ago, I posted a
request to alter the destination of the link to a page
explaining that there was more than one option in the
forum department; that we have email discussion forums and
archives as well.  I have not received any feedback on
this and I'd like some.

With respect to the ALOC, both Satyajit and myself are now
on their list of Participants (along with our very own
Izumi Aizu).  Currently, we are at the Introduction stage
with the members of the ALOC Participants cc list being
asked to introduce themselves and share their bios.

Sincerely,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos