Re: [atlarge-discuss] Preamble/Mission Statement one more time.+ plus

Joop Teernstra wrote:
>> Next, I wish to address the matter of the forum link on
>> the icannatlarge.com homepage.  Not long ago, I posted a
>> request to alter the destination of the link to a page
>> explaining that there was more than one option in the
>> forum department; that we have email discussion forums and
>> archives as well.  I have not received any feedback on
>> this and I'd like some.
>

> Here's my feedback.
> The email discussion list is now mentioned on the home page and the
> archives on the links page.
> I am not in favour of slowing down the  link to the Forum with an
> additional page.

How about links to the mailing list signup (and archives?) from near the
top of the main form-and-mailing-list page?

--
  Paul the argumentative     ( notmyopinion@btinternet.com )
   "Opinions expressed in this email are not necessarily incorrect."